Once again, this year too, due to the coronavirus epidemic, we must conduct classes in the form of e-learning. This requires consistency in following the schedule. The nature of the e-learning practice classes with the technological process design also requires consistency from you. Below are links to files and online resources, including the exact rules of this subject. First of all, I recommend using TEAMS resources in MS Office 365 in WUT services.
You can book a consultation date outside of our classes at the link. Exactly from Tuesday to Thursday from 20:00 to 22:30 inclusive: Consultation.
On the technologicalprocess.com internet portal, whose editor-in-chief is Radosław Morek Phd. is available to students additional didactic materials, an example of the sleeve technological process and downloads:
- Workpiece, blank – definitions, technologies, choice
- Cast as a blank – a step by step design
- Technological process route
- Sleeve – technological process, introduction
- Technological process of sleeve, part 1
- Technological process of sleeve, part 2
- Technological process of sleeve, part 3
- Technological process of sleeve, part 4 – drilling
- Technological process of sleeve, part 5 – boring
- Technological process of the sleeve, part 6 – grinding